Who can apply for the scheme?
Applicants to the scheme must have:
- Personally experienced homelessness (e.g. slept rough, lived in a hostel/refuge/supported accommodation, linked in with homelessness services etc.)
- Good literacy and numeracy skills and basic IT skills
- The right to work in the UK
- A willingness to undertake an Enhanced DBS (previously called an enhanced CRB)
- A passion and commitment to working with homeless people
We particularly encourage people who have been out of work for some time to apply for the scheme.